Custom Built Barn Home with Woods Stocked Pond & Private Beach
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! Just listed for sale is a newly constructed, custom built, contemporary barn home that features almost everything you want in a rural home or weekend getaway. The barn footprint is 60’ X 40’ +/- and is situated on the shore of a beautiful stocked and aerated pond. Whether you are fishing for big largemouth bass or panfish, tubing, kayaking, swimming, or having a beachside bonfire, you will enjoy the natural surroundings and peaceful setting this property has to offer. The main floor of this barn house is a huge open shop and recreation area. You’ll have plenty of room for cars, trucks, atvs, adult and kid toys and space for fun, parties, hobbies or storage for equipment. The lower level has thoughtful features like painted spray foam insulation, running water, floor drains, high efficiency LED lighting and insulated architectural overhead doors as well as a big, very nicely finished bathroom with a shower. The attention to detail and high-quality construction continued to the upper-level living space as well. With a well laid out, open floor plan, the 1550 square feet of living space seems much larger than it is. The big family room and dining area flows right into the gourmet kitchen with contemporary white cabinets, solid surface counter tops, a big kitchen island, glass tile backsplashes, floating shelves, quality appliances and fixtures including a pot filler faucet over the range. Off the kitchen is a convenient and bright laundry room that will almost make you want to do laundry! Down the hall are two of the bedrooms and another very nicely finished full ceramic tiled bathroom. There are two sets of balcony doors and one finished deck high up overlooking the pond and woods. At the end of the hallway in the main bedroom is where you will be able to really relax and unwind after an activity filled day. The bedroom has big windows with great views that let in loads of natural light. There is also a built-in gun safe, a walk-in closet and behind a really cool sliding barn door is where you will discover the amazing spa bathroom. This may be one of the nicest bathrooms you’ll find in any barn house. With ceramic, stone and marble tile, double vanity sinks, cool lighting, heavy glass doors and a huge walk-in shower with jetted whirlpool tub inside. Like most of the features of the home, you really need to see it to appreciate it. If you are in the market for an incredible rural home with opportunities for outdoor fun, recreation, fishing hunting, a place for horses, a hobby farm or just a high-end retreat, you will want to check this place out! Contact listing agents Andrew Malott or Rob Styka to schedule your private showing today.
- Located approx. 10 minutes from Lake Maxinkuckee, approx. 15 minutes from Bass Lake, approx. 1 hour & 10 minutes from Kokomo, approx. 1 hour & 40 minutes from Fort Wayne, approx. 2 hours from Chicago, and approx. 2 hours & 15 minutes from Indianapolis
- Quality construction includes 1550 +/- square feet of living space, quartz counter tops, custom tile showers, waterfall kitchen island counter tops, windows with built in blinds, a deck over-looking the pond
- Approx. 40x60 insulated barn shop located underneath the living quarters
- Impressive outdoor lighting
- Stocked pond for fishing opportunities
- Wooded acreage easily accessed with a trail system
- Excellent deer, turkey, small game and morel mushroom hunting
- Quiet, rural property
- Shown to qualified buyers by Appointment Only
8382 South 1000 East, LOT#WP001
Monterey, Indiana 46960
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.