Great Duck And Deer Hunting With Cabin In Kansas
Rarely do you see a property this close to greater Kansas City that offers so much to the recreational buyer. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway from the city or your own top shelf hunting retreat, this property is a must see. The 17-18 acre lake was designed and built with Waterfowl hunting in mind. Two water control valves allow the owner to regulate the water depth, plant plots for waterfowl then, flood them come fall. The lake has been fully stocked and provides great fishing for the whole family. This property was leased exclusively for a number of years for duck and goose hunting, and more recently leased for deer and turkey. Located behind the dam is a 1 room, 256ft primitive cabin with loft sleeping areas. There is no water or power, however, it has been piped and wired for a generator if desired. The farm is in the 3rd year of CRP payments total 19.23 acres generating $1471.00 annually. The new owner has the option to lease additional ground in the immediate area for hunting if desired. Properties like this do not come along very often. For more information, or to schedule a showing, contact the listing agent.
- 17 acre lake with water control structures in place
- 256 sq/ft 1 room primitive cabin w/ sleeping loft and generator hook ups
- Additional land to lease for deer hunting nearby to new owner
- 19.23 acres enrolled in CRP paying $1471. ($76.48 per acre)
- Excellent duck and goose hunting.
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting.
- Less than 1 hr from greater Kansas City.
- 10 min from Garnett
- 10 min from Greeley
Garnett, Kansas 66032