East Central Kansas Quality Farming And Hunting Property
- Interactive Map
Looking for a fine tuned QDMA whitetail hunting tract with a solid history of consistently producing trophy class bucks year after year?
As you exit the pavement and make your way up the quiet gravel road that winds its way to the property entrance, the immense amount of diverse and cultivated habitat that surrounds the area is sure to catch your eye. Upon entering the gated property, a large 2200 square foot pole barn awaits with ample room to store everything needed to maintain this property.
The fully stocked .75-acre pond sits perfectly for those summertime casts while taking in the colorful sunsets as they slowly sink beneath the hardwood ridge. The interconnected timber is literally surrounded by agriculture fields in all directions, the property boasts a multitude of mixed habitat features that provide some of the best in the area for attracting mature bucks. The deep woody bottoms and brushy choked draws along with cedar thickets intermingled among mature stands of tall warm season grasses provide some of the best and safest bedding cover around. The best time to scout a property is after a fresh snow. After 2 days of snow on the ground, the photos will amaze you of the immense population. I counted 36 deer in one of the drone photos how many can you see?
Very low impact hunting along with designated “No Entry” sanctuaries have been implemented on this property for 3 years. The obvious topography of the landscape provides an ample amount of natural funnels that easily direct deer to strategically placed stands around key food plots and bedding areas. The recently terraced cropland with its highly productive soil will provide significant income with the farmer willing to leave some key edges for the wildlife. Properties of this caliber in a proven world class whitetail hunting region are few and far between. Don’t miss your chance at owning this top quality, turnkey land investment!
- Exceptional farming and hunting property
- Cropland income
- Sanctuary property
- Stocked pond for fishing
- Key food plot locations established
- Significant surrounding timber and cropland provides bonus cruising rut activity
- Numerous turkey flocks
- $8,100 annual cash rent on tillable acres
- 40 x 56 pole barn building (built in 2015)
- 200 amp electrical service installed in building with underground service
- 2000’ of 5 strand barb wire fencing with 3 sets of gates installed around west field
- 14’ x 25’ steel pipe overhead entrance installed at the building
- 3 lined watering holes for wildlife installed in strategic locations with natural runoff
- .75 acre pond stocked with largemouth bass, bluegill, fathead minnow and grass carp (artificial fish structure installed in pond)
- 2 diffuser pond aeration system installed
- 6 shooting houses
- 6 feeders
- Multiple tree stands
- 10 acres of food plots (mix of perennial and annual)
- 4 established mineral sites
- Extensive trail system (visible via google maps)
- 4/5 mile of new fencing and gates in 2015
- Terraces in west field were rebuilt in 2017
- Mineral rights intact
548 Kingman Road, Lot#WP001
Quenemo, Kansas 66528