Eagle’s Roost Farm On The North Platte River In Nebraska
This World Class Waterfowl Property located along the North Platte River is a turn key hunting paradise. The warm water sloughs that stay open through the coldest of conditions provide a spectacular environment to fill your daily bag limits. The Eagle's Roost Farm is a premier, income producing hunting farm. Just because the Eagle's Roost has phenomenal waterfowl hunting does not exclude it from Trophy Class whitetail deer hunting. The irrigated crop fields provide outstanding cover and food for the large deer numbers that call this farm home.
The beautifully crafted, timber framed, 3 bed 2 bath home/cabin overlooks the entire property. From your covered porch you can watch the deer pile into the farm fields every evening. My first visit left me in awe as the deer comfortably filled the field for the evening. More than 30 head was easily visible and just less than half were bucks. The deer fed through the alfalfa alongside the multiple flocks of turkeys as the pheasants cackled along the irrigation canals.
The home offers a cathedral ceiling in the great room just off of the large kitchen. The centrally located wood burning stove will provide the perfect area for entertaining all winter long. A state of the art security system with video to cell phone helps protect the premises. Multiple cameras throughout the property provide an eye in the sky at all times. Alongside the home sits a well outfitted 2400 square foot heated shop that offers a bathroom with shower, kitchenette, game cleaning station and ample storage on a concrete floor.
As you drive from the home on well manicured internal roads to your pit blind or deer stand you will see how turn key this property truly is. All stands and blinds are placed in the perfect locations to satisfy any hunters dreams. The roads lead you past 3 well-placed ponds that are stocked with bass and bluegill to keep the family busy in the summer months as the bucks put on the antlers! Each pond has its own windmill aerator to keep the water as healthy as can be.
This property has so much to offer and can only be best described as amazing. It is a true wildlife paradise that will provide generations with outstanding hunting. Be sure to check out the trail cam photos. Call for information on waterfowl videos. For your private tour please call today.
- 3 hours from Denver International Airport, 5.5 hours from Omaha, and 2 hours from North Platte
- Approximately 1/3 of a mile of North Platte River Frontage
- Beautiful timber framed home/cabin with covered proch overlooking irrigated crop fields and pond
- 2400 sq ft heated shed with concrete floor , bathroom, shower, and game cleaning station
- US HWY 26 access
- 75 acres irrigated farmland, Zimmatic 5 tower (60 acres), and remaining 15 acres under flood irrigation
- 3 waterfowl blinds, each with 120 gallon propane tanks (1 field, 1 river, 1 warm water slough)
- 10 ladder stands, 3 deer blinds (1 seats up to 8 and is mobile)
- 2 steel bridges to cross sloughs
- 3 ponds with windmill aeration stocked with bluegill and bass
- Pasture, crop, alfalfa and 2 waterfowl pits leased producing approximately $45,000/year
- Large deer herd with exceptional genetics
- Great numbers of turkeys to include both Merriams and Rios
- Property also offers additional wing shooting with a good population of pheasants and doves
12139 US 26
Broadwater, Nebraska 69162