Pecan Point On The Mississippi River At Wilson, AR
Many of you already know that I built my business and reputation helping buyers find the perfect property for the best price, and then helping them build it into everything they had dreamed. I've been in this business for a long time, and I have seen a lot of great properties and investment opportunities, but it's been a very long time since I've seen a better all-around recreational and investment property for the price than Pecan Point.
This is not just another sales pitch from someone trying to sell you a property...this is “as good as it gets” and you should give it very serious consideration!
Pecan Point is everything that a quintessential big, beautiful property on the MS River should be. Expansive views of the river and multiple potential building locations; easy driving access onto and around the entire property; more than 4,000 acres of mostly-mature and diverse bottomland hardwood timber provide exceptional food and cover for wildlife, as well as great current and future financial value; 1,500 acres in the Wetland Reserve Program and numerous duck impoundments and water wells provide waterfowl habitat and wetland conservation; and another 515 acres of fertile farmland produces great income while also feeding the wildlife and providing additional opportunities for conservation programs. The pictures tell the story, and Pecan Point has a story worth telling! Just take a look, and you will see that it is everything you could want in a single property.
Pecan Point is exceptionally well-located. Not only is it within an hour of Memphis and all the conveniences and fun provided by a major metropolitan city, but it is also just a 10-minute drive from the unique and beautiful resurgent delta town of Wilson, AR. With significant cultural and financial investment in what was once an old "company town," Wilson has now become a progressive, charming and thriving community "where the world meets the delta." Wilson has been featured in the likes of The New York Times and Southern Living and is fast becoming a must-see destination. It's certainly not often that such a seemingly remotely located recreational property has such great proximity to civilization!
Among its many other highlights, Pecan Point also provides exceptional fishing, boating, hiking, off-roading, and environmental conservation, just to name a few. Combining all-the-above with the real potential for significant additional acreage in the Wetland Reserve Program and/or a conservation easement and/or mitigation banking could make what is already a great investment even more exceptional. Significant timber value, crop income and new conservation-program opportunities, all in such a unique and desirable location, are a rare combination that makes the investment aspect of this property so appealing.
Everyone thinks their property and their opportunity is "rare" and "special." In fact, it almost gets to the point where nothing seems that special because everyone claims theirs is. But there are still places like Pecan Point that do bring together all the unique features that make something special, and it's even rarer to find a place like this at such a great price! Please take my advice and give this one the serious consideration it deserves.
- Exceptional deer, ducks, turkey, dove, small game and fishing
- Multiple potential building locations, some with existing utilities
- Endless recreational and investment opportunities
- More than 4,000 acres of mostly-mature bottomland hardwood timber
- 1,500 acres of established WRP
- 515 acres of productive, income-producing cropland
- Potential for additional 1,000 acres in WRP
- Multiple small and large food plots throughout property
- Extensive road and trail system
- Multiple waterfowl impoundments with water control structures and wells
- Small shop for equipment storage
- Concrete boat ramp
- Shooting houses
- Hunt 2 states on one property: Start with the earliest season and end with the latest and enjoy bag limits for both!
- Only 10 minutes from Wilson, AR, one of the most unique, progressive and charming small towns in the south
- Less than 1 hour north of Memphis, 1hr 15min east of Jonesboro, 2hrs 45 min east of Little Rock, 3hrs 45min south of St. Louis, and 4hrs west of Nashville
2 Cash Road
Drummonds, Tennessee 38023